Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Grilled Rosemary Lamb Chops

I decided on something quick and easy for dinner tonight since we have been watching our 20 month old grandson all weekend. I put the lamb chops in a simple marinade of garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and fresh rosemary last night, so they simply needed a quick sear on a hot grill tonight. I also made red skinned garlic mashed potatoes and glazed carrots. It turned out to be a delicious and quick dinner.

While Ethan was napping, I made Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes which were a fun process that I'll try to blog about in the next couple of days.

I am sad to say that I won't be able to post pictures since my memory card decided to stop working this afternoon. I'll try to get out tomorrow and replace it, but until I do there are no pictures. I hope my words are descriptive enough for you to picture it yourself.


Grilled Rosemary Lamb Chops
Adapted from Skinny Taste.com

4 lean lamb chops (I used loin chops)
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper

Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary. Season the lamb with salt and pepper and cover with the marinade. Marinate at least 1 hour, or overnight if possible. Discard the marinade, then grill over medium high heat to desired liking or broil in the oven. We grilled them over charcoal for 5 minutes on each side.

Our rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment