Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Indian Food

With Gerry out of town, I decided to try a new Indian restaurant. We had a local favorite little Indian restaurant that went out of business a couple of months ago, and a new Indian restaurant opened in the same place shortly after. I decided to try it out, and it was just as good as the previous one. Not much has changed, even the paintings on the wall are the same. The menu has a few new choices on it, but I decided to order what I would have at the old one, for a fair comparison.

I started with an order on Samosa, which were identical to the ones I used to get even with the green chutney and tamarind chutney. Yummy. I always order my favorite, Chicken Tikka Masala and this too was identical even to the point of being able to order it with medium spice (I'll try to go a little spicier next time). I added an order of Naan bread, simply because I love it and it did not disappoint. I ate almost half of my food and had plenty for a leftover lunch.

A definite 4 star restaurant for me once again, even if under a different name.

1 comment: