Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Paleo Guacamole Burgers

Since Gerry and I both have been feeling so energized without gluten in our lives, it means looking at some simple foods differently, such as a burger.  We grilled some hamburger patties, topped them with a fried egg, and crowned it with my favorite guacamole (recipe to be posted tomorrow).  This is definitely a fork and knife burger.  I served these with Sweet Potato Fries.



Paleo Guacamole Burger
Makes 2 servings

1 burger
1 egg
1/4 cup guacamole

Cook the burger by method of choice (we grilled ours).
Fry an egg (preferably in coconut oil or grass-fed butter).
Place the fried egg on top of the burger and top with the guacamole.


Recipe from Ancestral Chef

Our rating:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for trying the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. I'm looking forward to trying more of your recipes.

      Delete