Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Week in Review

I simply had leftover pot roast with the vegetables, some of the sauce, and mashed potatoes for dinner tonight. Since Gerry went out of town today, I decided a simple plate of leftovers fit the bill perfectly for me.

It's time again to tally costs for our food for this past week and recap what I made. The cost was $111.02 and here is what we had:

Wednesday - Hummus, Greek Salad and Lamb Kebabs in Pitas (with lefotvers)
Thursday - Vodka Cream Pasta, Salad and homemade French Bread (with leftovers)
Friday - Chicken with Tomato Herb Pan Sauce, Rice, Broccoli (with leftovers)
Saturday - Haddock Piccata, Honey Lemon Broccolini, Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Layer Cake (ate a couple of pieces of cake and gave the rest away)
Sunday, Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes (with lots of leftovers - we ate one more serving and I gave the rest away)
Monday - Butternut Squash Casserole
Tuesday - Creole-Stuffed Shrimp, Braised Greens

Now that the new food ads are out, I will spend the rest of the evening planning my menu for the next week.

So many choices of what to make...

No comments:

Post a Comment